Y2K Review


Time to go retro with Y2K event. So I got this super cute little combo for my night out at the retro shops. I am wearing the maitreya body and Simone Lelutka head.

This whole outfit only is available in Maitreya Lara Mesh Body







Top: GAIA - Complex - Madison Jacket - RED (Maitreya Only) - L$275
Shorts: GAIA - Madison Shorts Black (Maitreya Only) - L$275
Skates: Astralia - Y2K Roller Skates (Maitreya Only) - L$399

This is my blast from the past outfit right here. I love rollerskates and these were just plain epic. For such a low price you can mix and match through the hud to match any outfit you wear them with. They are also very good quality and come with an ao to use for the skating animation if you want to use it. The shorts and the shirt were just adorable from the start and with so many colors they had at the Y2K event you were sure to find a match you liked. I love the red and black matchup felt like a blast from the past meets 50's meets racer chic in my book. Don't take my word for it grab this set soon.







Jeans: Decoy - Kennedy Bootcut Jeans: Medium (Maitreya Only) - L$195

I normally am not one who is into the thongs hanging out of jeans but for some reason the way these were done look so tasteful. Also, I love the fact the creases around the butt this is a big thing when I buy jeans I want jeans that accent my nice round butt, not ones that barely relate to real jeans in real life where it don't. These jeans even on the Maitreya body gave me just the right curve to show off my badonkadonk.These are great quality jeans and look cute with just about anything. Also wasn't hard for me to find shoes to fit with it as well. I just love these jeans.


Hope you enjoyed my review, Make sure to check out Y2K before its too late.
Ends March 5th




Review brought to you by: Emerald Ashworth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 4 (7-INCH, BLACK) GIVEAWAY

Hisense 32-Inch LED TV Giveaway

$100 or £75 Paypal Giveaway