Twelve Review


I had almost forgot this one but glad I stopped by the Twelve event. They had some cute stuff but who can say no to exclusives. I am wearing the Slink Hourglass and Simone Lelutka head.

This comes in following sizes: Hourglass, Lara, & Freya






Outfit: [Exclusive] sass [cutesy pie]- L$269

Ok so this outfit was too cute to pass up, plus it coming with a hud to change colors made it even better. It has 6 colors to choose from to use on pants, top, and the collar and belt area, and 2 on the sneakers. The texture hud colors it fast too with no delays which I love. Anyways pink and purple were my favorites if you can tell but you can't beat getting a fatpack technically for such a low price. Anyways I wore this on my hourglass as well as even tried in on the Lara and both fit very well without clipping. I mean I always with pants no matter what alpha them so they don't stick through but once you have that done you will have not one issue with this outfit. Where you want this for the cutsie look or just for a relaxed day out this is a perfect outfit for most peoples styles.




Hope you enjoyed my review, Make sure to check out Twelve before its too late.
Ends February 28th




Review brought to you by: Emerald Ashworth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 4 (7-INCH, BLACK) GIVEAWAY

Hisense 32-Inch LED TV Giveaway

$100 or £75 Paypal Giveaway