Enchantment Presents Beauty & The Beast Review


I bought a really beautiful gown based on beauty and the beast from the Enchantment event. I am wearing the Maitreya Body and Simone Lelutka head.

Only in Maitreya Lara Body.










Dress: .SALT - BELLE GOWN - BLACK (Maitreya Only)- L$250
Holdable: Les Sucreries de Fairy - My Dear Beauty & Beast Yellow Holdable Lumiere - L$75 Gacha



What can I say about this lovely dress, well for starters it's the most beautiful dress I ever saw in second life. If this had been around when I got married it would have been my wedding dress granted not in black but still. Anyways this dress comes in a few colors including the gold dress belle wears in the movie. Somethin about the black drew me in more though since I never claim to be belle anyways. this dress flows so nicely and looks great with any shoes this is a must-have for anyone who loves to go out ballroom dancing. It is made excellent quality and was the prettiest thing at the event. As for the holdable lemiere my hubby has always loved him so I got him originally for him but he is so cute I can't imagine why everyone wouldn't want one of these holdable cute as a button dolls.


Hope you enjoyed my review, Make sure to check out Enchantment before its too late.
Ends February 28th




Review brought to you by: Emerald Ashworth

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 4 (7-INCH, BLACK) GIVEAWAY

Hisense 32-Inch LED TV Giveaway

$100 or £75 Paypal Giveaway