Frou Frou Review



I bought a really cute outfit and wanted to share with ya'll that I got from the Frou Frou event. They had alot of cute but this is exactly what I was looking for. I am wearing the Slink Hourglass and Simone Lelutka head.




Lingerie: *MC* Desire Babydoll / Rose - L$225
Hair: +Spellbound+ Nap Queen // Natural Ombres & Roots - L$250

This is super sexy and super cute at the same time. I was sold the moment I walked into Frou Frou. It's sheer and lacy and perfect for dancers or something sexy just for you or maybe even a sexy partner you want to show off to for valentine's day. It comes in so many color choices but this one I wanted to match closer to the new hair I bought from there as well. This hair you can wear with or without the sleep mask. I think it is much cuter with it. Now I left it on the more explicit one but there are multiple different masks in a darker pink, light pink and black to choose from. Also, this hair came with a style hud so it fits any woman's bust size as well as you can wear with or without the mask. Also comes with a separate mask I guess so if you want to put it on over another hair. I chose the ombre because I just couldn't pick one particular color I wanted so I always fall back to ombres when that happens. Of course, they had the fatpack in both these items as well. So if your looking for something perfect especially with Valentine's coming up I recommend this sexy ensemble or check out Frou Frou for other cute got to have stuff.



Hope you enjoyed my review, Make sure to check out Frou Frou before its too late.
Ends March 8th







Review brought to you by: Kenadie Padme Skywalker


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 4 (7-INCH, BLACK) GIVEAWAY

Hisense 32-Inch LED TV Giveaway

$100 or £75 Paypal Giveaway