Collabor88 Goodies Review



This is just a bunch of stuff I grabbed that I wanted to review for ya'll from this times Collab 88, theme rainy days. First off let me tell you how I plan to do this. I will leave a landmark to Collab 88 at teh bottom. I will post everything I bought there in the pics below them as well as the price paid. I will also link to their main store to check their other stuff out. All pics taken by me and are copywritten to my blog. I am using in these pictures the Slink Hourglass Body and Simone Lelutka Mesh Head. Now onto my reviews.









Outfit: Cynful - Rainy Baby Hoodie + Shorts Set - Red - L$288
Umbrella: Quirky - Ame Umbrella - Noir - L$88
Shoes: Reign - Candy Boots And Socks Ftpk - L$488
Hair: Little Bones - Tachyon - The Brunette - L$288
Earrings: Intrigue Co. - Umbrella Earrings - L$88

First off this is the cutest outfit I have ever seen by Cynful. Now don't get me wrong I have a few things in my closet from them, I can't help but love their style. But this is like casual meets cute and sexy all in one. I loved the rainy day theme which made it 10 times cuter. The umbrella was such a nice touch and although Quirky also had boots I preferred mine from Reign much better. The earrings from Intrigue Co. although I have never heard of them before these are a lovely but simple touch to any outfit. I had to move them up to my ears for them to fit by editing a bit but that was fine. They also can be resized which is nice but I thought they were perfect for me the way they were when I got them. Little Bones hair I have always loved they have the realism of flipping your hair back and such. Although their style is hit or miss with me. Sometimes they are perfect touch to any outfit other times feel like they can be too much hair for me. That being said though I am in love with this new hair by them. I mean seriously it's that shoulder length style hair that I think I have always wanted yet could never truly find what I was looking for. Not only is perfect length but it is also perfect shades in color and so realistic looking. Oh and if I didn't mention it before the umbrella is made bento as you can see in the picture so your hand fits perfect with it. The boots from Reign what can I say about them, first of all, I prefer them flat. But they have it in the hud to switch between flat or platform. The hud for some reason I had to unbox a few times to get the hud to want to even respond then it does half the time. Its a bit irritating but I still love my boots. I love you can color the boot or you can leave it plastic looking so you see the sock behind it. You can customize each section to it just know it is only sold in fatpack.







Outfit: Spirit - Ketlin Bodysuit - L$188 - Jeans- L$288
Hair: Stealthic - Passion - Browns - L$288

This outfit from Spirit is super cute. They had in several colors as well as fatpacks with exclusive colors included. I couldn't help it the yellow stood out to me and I only buy fatpacks when I have to, or if I love every design or color included. I love this set cause as you can see with the bodysuit you can wear without the jeans but here is the fun part. There are actually 2 ways to wear the bodysuit. You actually have in the hud a way to change between jeans version which flattens it and prevents from sticking through the jeans. Then without the jeans its a full bodysuit it's a brilliant concept and idea. The jeans I wanted to emphasize on due to some jeans well they make your butt stand out more and hug it nicely this is what these jeans do. I don't see that from every maker but I am really glad these do it is one thing I love about them. As for the hair from Stealthic, I have known about them for a very long time starting with the sims world. I was so happy when I found they were in second life cause I have always loved their style in sims. This is no different great quality hair nice tone to the colors as well looks so realistic. If you haven't checked out their hairs you're missing out. Oh, and they do men's hair as well.

Hope you enjoyed my reviews and check out the Collabor88 this time around before its too late.
Ends March 6th



Teleport to Collabor88 Now


Review brought to you by: Emerald Ashworth


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 4 (7-INCH, BLACK) GIVEAWAY

Hisense 32-Inch LED TV Giveaway

$100 or £75 Paypal Giveaway