Kustom 9 Review


I got a new hair and it can be worn as a ponytail on both sides from Kustom 9 event. They had alot of sexy things there. I am wearing the maitreya body and Simone Lelutka head.








Hair: [monso] My Hair - Sorim - L$199


So I'm a hair addict this I know and I am always looking for a new and fresh style of hair. The more realistic the better and whats more realistic than a messy ponytail. I loved that you can wear the ponytail on either side just wish it had been done by a hud instead of separate hairs. I had never heard of this store before but I think the quality of the hair is nice. My only quarrel with this is the colors in the hud. What I mean by this is I have never seen these shades of browns or any colors for that matter that have well not as much richness to the color. I still like it just wish the hud had better colors. Now that being said this is that perfect hair for those days when your kids get to you and you are frazzled yet have time to throw your hair back in a ponytail and go on. Your hair kinda scraggly from your ponytail but its ok still super cute.


Hope you enjoyed my review, Make sure to check out Kustom 9 before its too late.
Ends March 10th




Review brought to you by: Emerald Ashworth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 4 (7-INCH, BLACK) GIVEAWAY

Hisense 32-Inch LED TV Giveaway

$100 or £75 Paypal Giveaway