[MODA] Review



I got some really sexy shoes from the sale moda is having til the 16th. I wanted to share her store as well as I have some nice things to say about customer service as well. I am wearing slink high for these pictures.





SHOES:[MODA] LANAH LACED PLATFORMS & LANAH LACED PLATFORMS S.E.

So first off let me tell you I had never heard of this shoe store before so I was surprised when I got there how beautiful her shoes were. They are perfect for any dancer and I say, dancer, because I feel most are way too tall in height to just be casual everyday shoes. That being said she has a lot of unique shoes I have never seen anywhere else. Most times you find the same shoes in other stores that are just retextured but she has a unique feel to hers. I plan to go back many more times in the future. Now, this being said her prices are a bit higher than I'd like because these shoes above if paid at full price would be 499L but luckily the store is on 50% off right now. That being said I want to tell you the customer service is amazing. So I was looking at both pairs of these shoes the platforms and the SE platforms. The issue I had was that the one Casper vendor wouldn't let me buy the platforms at all yet kept charging me for a demo. I wrote her a notecard telling her I just wanted to buy them and that I couldn't figure out the difference in the two shoes since the front label on the sign differed from the demo. This is an honest mistake and I know store owners are human. I was not expecting the response I got in like 10 minutes max and she sent me both pairs of shoes for free and apologized for the confusion. this is something you don't see in stores much at all. She definitely got my service and I plan to come back as well as share the word of her store. Also, they have a group for 500L that you join one time and get a ton of stuff free as well as she has lucky chairs too. So if you want a new shoe store and catch it with a sale then jump over there now. Oh by the way both these shoes come with huds with the platform comes in a lot of colors where the SE comes in rose gold, gold black, and silver.




Hope you enjoyed my review, Make sure to check out Moda before its too late.
50% OFF Valentine's Day Sale Ends February 16th





Review brought to you by: Kenadie Padme Skywalker

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 4 (7-INCH, BLACK) GIVEAWAY

Hisense 32-Inch LED TV Giveaway

$100 or £75 Paypal Giveaway