Romp Event Review


I bought a really sexy outfit and wanted to share with ya'll that I got from the Romp event. They had alot of sexy things there. I am wearing the Slink Hourglass and Simone Lelutka head.





Lingerie: Moon Elixar -Valentina Bodysuit - Ruby - L$300

although not included at the event it is a gacha rare item
Hair: lock&tuft - ari funky UNCOMMON (don't remember pricing because it was bought for me)

How about a sexy Valentine's BDSM moment? This outfit was perfect for the stage to swerve my sexy body onto. What better way to accent it than with one of my hairs with a blindfold on it. throw some red heels to it and oyu have a domantrix dream come true. Where your domaninate or submissive this outfit will look great on any woman. It comes in multiple color choices and comes in Hourglass, freya, and maitreya. I love the detail as well as the little hearts that pull the leather together. The nipple covers unlike other cheap things I have bought fit perfectly over my nipples without sticking through or not covering enough, I love that. There is so much erotic things at romp and I plan to go back more times this month but I wanted to share the sexy thing I picked up yesterday there.


Hope you enjoyed my review, Make sure to check out Romp before its too late.
Ends February 24th




Review brought to you by: Kenadie Padme Skywalker

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 4 (7-INCH, BLACK) GIVEAWAY

Hisense 32-Inch LED TV Giveaway

$100 or £75 Paypal Giveaway